Decimal Electronic Engineering Industry is established in Istanbul in 2005. This company focus on those solutions LED lighting, M2M communications, Energy analyzer and Automation Products.
DM-501 is a module that can be embedded easily into designs to enable them with internet connection. It acts as a TCP server that listens to a TCP port for incoming client connection. When connection is established, a two-way half-duplex communication starts automatically between the remote TCP client and the device connected via UART. The GSM engine is a Quad Band industrial GPRS modem.
● Plug-n-play GPRS-to-Serial Converter for fast time-to-market;
● No control needed, just power and wait for connection;
● Transfers data between UART and TCP;
● Easy integration into board designs
Quectel M95 Advantage:
● Ultra Small and Thin: 19.9 x 23.6 x 2.65 mm;
● Extremely Low Standby Current:1.3mA @ DRX=5
● Wide Working Temperature Range: -40 ℃ to +85℃
● Quad-band : 850/900/1800/1900MHz