Increased concern over public and personal security is driving the market for security solutions.
Traditional fixed line solutions are inconvenient, expensive and vulnerable to natural hazards and man-made disasters. Because of its rapid and flexible deployment, wireless communication is widely used in:
● Video surveillance: borders, buildings, streets
● Building security and controls: home, commercial/government building monitoring, access control, alarms
To address the demands of the application mentioned above, safety products need to have the following advantages
● Be able to monitor a large mount of scattered monitoring points.
● Cost-effective and scalable video streaming.
● Eliminated wires enable a more portable solution.
● Fast, secure and reliable high volume data transmission.
Quectel offers a broad product portfolio of GSM/GPRS and UMTS/HSPA+ modules. Based on Qualcomm chipsets, the featured UC20 UMTS/HSPA+ module delivers 5.76Mbps uplink data rate and 14.4Mbps downlink data rate, which fully meet bandwidth requirements of peak video transmission. In addition, Quectel provides comprehensive hardware & software documentation, tools and 24/7 support to simplify customers’ product development process and shorten time-to-market. With extended operating temperature, low power consumption and easy to integration, Quectel UC20 is characterized by secure and reliable data transmission even in harsh outdoors or mobile