1. Provide technical support for all of Quectel's wireless LTE, 3G, GSM/GPRS and GPS modules.
2. Provide quick response and on-site support to all Quectel customers located throughout Italy and other regions(Greece, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Nordic) , and help them resolve any software/hardware issues.
3. Business trip is necessary for on-site support.
4. Offer feasible Quectel solutions to customers based on their application requirements.
1. Bachelors in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or a degree in other related fields.
2. Three years or above experience in R&D (software or hardware), and very good at communication with customers.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
4. Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to solve common technical problems raised by customers easily.
5. Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.