L80-R is an ultra compact GPS POT (Patch on Top) module with an embedded 15.0mm × 15.0mm × 4.0mm patch antenna. This space-saving design makes L80-R the perfect module for the miniature devices. Adopted by LCC package and integrated with patch antenna, L80-R has exceptional performance both in acquisition and tracking.
Combining advanced AGPS called EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) technology, L80-R achieves the highest performance and fully meets the industrial standard. EASY™ technology ensures L80-R can calculate and predict orbits automatically using the ephemeris data (up to 3 days) stored in internal RAM memory, so L80-R can fix position quickly even at indoor signal levels with low power consumption.
With its compact design, high precision and sensitivity, L80-R is perfectly suitable for a broad range of M2M applications such as portable device, automotive, personal tracking, security and industrial PDA, especially suitable for special applications, like GPS mouse and OBD.
● Embedded patch antenna: 15.0mm x 15.0mm x 4.0mm
● Extremely compact size: 16.0mm x 16.0mm x 6.45mm
● Cost efficient for ROM-based version
● Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
● EASY™, advanced AGPS technology without external memory
● Ultra low power consumption in tracking mode, 20mA
● High sensitivity: 165dBm@Tracking, -148dBm@Acquisition
● 66 acquisition channels, 22 tracking channels
● Support QZSS
● Balloon mode, for high altitude up to 80km
● PPS VS. NMEA can be used in time service
● Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller